Viessmann Refrigeration Solutions presents new solutions for grocery retail at EuroShop 2023 - energy efficiency and digitalization in focus
Creating safe and sustainable environments for food retail
- Greenhouse Gas Protocol and Science Based Targets Initiative - Viessmann uses scientific frameworks in developing an ambitious climate strategy to align actions with global climate goals
- ESyCool green - total energy solution that applies fossil-free energy sources as a foundation for integrating store heating, cooling and refrigeration
- New Tecto IS7 freezer island - top performance in energy efficiency, reduced on-site installation time and excellent design for product visibility
- Tecto SV8 PI - a versatile cabinet family that fits any store format and is at its best at the checkout area for product promotions
- Instant walk-in, walk-out technology - Convenience store solutions with frictionless checkout options in cooperation with automated store technology from Pixevia integrated into Viessmann’s product offering
- Nano Fulfillment Center - an automated and highly flexible nano-storage system co-developed with Noyes Technologies for faster picking and delivery process of online orders
Through the exhibition theme of ‘We care for life’, Viessmann Refrigeration Solutions will showcase some of the newest offerings that are helping to reshape the grocery retail at EuroShop 2023. The family business will introduce several new innovations to the food retail industry from February 26 to March 2, 2023, in Hall 16, Stand E21.
We care for life - sustainability that covers the full life cycle of Viessmann solutions
Soon reaching 8 billion people, the global population is rapidly growing, demanding resources in the form of energy, materials, water, food and other goods. The planet has only little of the carbon budget remaining and needs rapid action to stabilize global warming at 1.5°. This is the only way to enable today’s and future generations to live and thrive on planet earth.
Viessmann Group uses scientific frameworks, such as Greenhouse Gas Protocol and Science Based Targets Initiative to develop their own climate strategy, which is an ambitious plan to align actions with global climate goals.