Viessmann ESyCool green is a modular system for efficient, environmentally responsible heating and refrigeration in food retailing.
The integrated, extendable energy system is based on the use of highly efficient, series manufactured Viessmann heat pumps with natural refrigerant R290. They possess the necessary technology to refrigerate rather than generate heat, thus providing economical refrigeration in shops. In winter, the heat from the refrigeration system can also be used to heat the building.
For the first time, this concept enables the use of a thermal store for heating energy and refrigeration in food retailing. The enormous energy yield produced by the phase change from water to ice plays a decisive role in this.
With ESyCool green, Viessmann once again sets a new benchmark in innovative and efficient energy technology. All modules for a future, energy saving store are available from a single source.
ESyCool green benefits
- Industrially manufactured, tested and certified outdoor unit in a container (also available as an indoor unit)
- Tailored to meet the demands of advanced building services in international food retailing (discounters, convenience stores and supermarkets)
- For the integration of food refrigeration and demand-dependent heating technology in buildings, supplemented by an innovative ice energy store
- Integrated hydraulic module for brine based refrigeration (refrigerators and cold rooms) and concrete core activation on the water side for heating the building
- Can be extended with a photovoltaic system to make use of renewable solar energy
- Can be extended with a ventilation system customised for the building
For further details see the Viessmann ESyCool green brochure.